Monday, September 23, 2013

WEDDING INVITATION SUITE

My very first wedding invitation suite, and I seriously could not have asked for a better customer or outcome! Bess and Austin were wonderful to work with, and incredibly receptive to my design and creative liberties. Their talented friend letterpressed the entire wedding suite after I provided the lettering, and I must say the quality is beautiful to look at as well as touch. I am currently working on another wedding invitation at the moment, and have high hopes for the final product!

2 comments:

  1. Brianne, this is incredible and so pretty! I love all of the little drawings and calligraphy accents amongst the hand lettering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kait! Bess's letterpress friend provided all of the little drawings -- they are adorable!

      Delete